Strategy is a big word, but it all comes down to small practical questions and answers. Companies need focus on their innovation strategy. What does that mean? It means creating an innovation plan to commercialize the results of their R&D.
These are the core questions to ask:
- What is the problem you are solving? Why?
- What is the specific customer need?
- What are you doing to solve this problem?
- Who gets what?
- Who are you up against?
- Who are the key persons to make this happen?
- What are your next steps?
Propellerhat Innovation Strategy works with private, public and not-for profit organizations to develop and deliver projects to help customers achieve their goals and objectives.
Propellerhat produces insights and ideas to solve problems and provide solutions in organizational challenges related to strategic renewal, internationalization, funding and transformation.
We can co-create your innovation strategy and help you deliver value.