Companies need focus on their innovation strategy. What does that mean? It means creating an innovation plan to commercialize the results of their R&D. Strategy is a big word, but it all comes down to small practical questions and answers.
These are the core questions to ask:
- What is the problem you are solving? Why?
- What is the specific customer need?
- What are you doing to solve this problem?
- Who gets what?
- Who are you up against?
- Who are the key persons to make this happen?
- What are your next steps?
We can co-create your innovation strategy and help you deliver value. Contact us now to get more info.