Need a spin?
Mikko, Founder of Propellerhat, was explaining the basics of innovation management to his son.
He was 5 years at the time and immediately realized that: “You are making peoples dreams come true!”
Propellerhat Management Oy was founded in 2015.
We are creating new products, planning strategies and commercialization roadmaps and getting those dreams funded.
Our team gives a spin to your development work.
The spin comes from thinking better, acting faster and iterating more often.
To repeat the learning cycle all over again we can perfect the plan in action.
Not to forget hitting those important deadlines for bids, projects and deliveries – on time, in budget and with the right scope.
INNOVATION AGENCY FOR PROPELLERHAT MANAGERS
We are an innovation agency working with experts in business development from several industries.
We offer professional innovation, product development and fundraising services.
Our mission is to empower companies in the art and practice of innovation management and co-create projects that are meaningful and produce value.
Propellerhat ® Online coaching service is suited from quick problem solving to long term training and development programs.
We help you in managing bids, planning projects and delivering outstanding products and services.
Just schedule time with our founder Mikko to get started.
We offer online learning resources on bid writing, project management and innovation process.
With us you will learn to keep track with the relevant innovation management tools, funding options and utilize the latest ”high and deep” technologies.
The short essays in our blog and newsletter Propellerhat Management Update are inspired by the art and practice of innovation management since 2002. Subscribe to get spin!
- Kindness is the new black
- Tired of Teams? Try a Walks meeting
- Hammering projects
- Ethics and AI
- Creative bid writing and project management tips
- Product development and marketing – the perfect match
- International Exports
- Need a spin?
- Lessons Earned
- Personal growth
- Innovation funding
- Positive tension in multidisciplinary teams
- The co-creative company – we are not alone
- How to start a new project?
- How to hit a moving target in your project
- Bid Manager vs. Project Manager
- Innovators Risk Management
- Customer value – buzz or fuzz?
- Get Intimate with the Customer
- Introducing Intellectual Capital
You must be logged in to post a comment.